Freelance Graphic Designer
Tokalon Clothing is seeking a Freelance Graphic Designer to help drive its trend direction for future collections, create client-specific proposals for its custom and semi-custom apparel programs, and curate a holistic private label fashion story on social media.
We're seeking a creatively-minded individual with a passion for diving deep into our clients’ brand identities and creating thoughtful proposals that are both on-trend and true to our clients’ brands.
This is a contract (hourly) position that enables you to work directly with apparel buyers and retail directors from around the globe.
Client Proposals: Get deeply familiar with our clients' brands and apparel needs, as well as seasonal inspiration, to create original proposals for branded apparel collections.
Client Garment Collateral: Take lead on updating client art files (e.g., incorporate logos into trending t-shirt graphics, vectorize logos, etc.), as well as designing personalized care labels and hang tags.
Tokalon Marketing Collateral: Refresh Tokalon brand elements, including website updates, print pieces (e.g., catalogs, direct mail, etc.), and social media graphics.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Speed: ability to react quickly to requests
- Attention to detail: uphold stringent Tokalon brand standards and exceptional customer service expectations
- Creative energy: create beautiful, client-oriented designs
- Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Apparel experience: understand apparel production capabilities to create proposals that are executable with our suppliers (a plus, but not required)
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We hope to welcome you to Tokalon Clothing as a Freelance Graphic Designer!