Tokalon Clothing is seeking a select group of enthusiastic brand ambassadors to join its team of Design Concierges (DCs).
This is a contract position that enables you to work directly with apparel buyers and retail directors from around the globe. You'll have the flexibility to "scale up" or "scale down" on a weekly basis, and over time, you'll build a skill set that will serve you throughout your professional career.
DCs are responsible for the success of Tokalon's Pre-Order Program. As a Tokalon DC, you will:
- Call prospective clients as soon as they submit their wholesale application
- Host video conference calls to convey the features and benefits of the Pre-Order Program, as well as to demonstrate the ordering process for monthly pre-order collections
- Assist in filling-out the client's first online order
- Follow-up via email with visual mockups of their order
- Answer questions along the way
When you succeed, we succeed. That's why we invest in your professional development.
Initial training topics will include:
- Website content and materials (tokalonclothing.com)
- Scheduling and claiming kick-off demos
- Call script and follow-up
We will also hold bi-weekly (every 2 wks) team calls with a professional sales coach to discuss your demo call experiences, answer questions, and provide insights, inspiration and guidance to develop your skills and confidence.
Training materials will be provided, however, you must supply your own laptop, cell phone, and space for hosting video conference calls.
Once you have completed training, you may begin accepting kick-off demo requests.
- Demos will be scheduled on your calendar according to your preferences each week
- You'll be compensated at $30/demo + 10% commission on clients' first-time orders within 12-months of the live demonstration
Tokalon will provide you with personalized business cards, an alias phone number, Tokalon email address, subscription to Mixmax (marketing email automation software), and a personalized "demo board" on Pipedrive (CRM database).
You can count on a weekly 1:1 with Brian to track your progress and ask for support. Additionally, we'll arrange bi-weekly group Hangouts with the entire team to share relevant program updates and enhancements (opposite weeks of the Sales Training calls).
We'll also set-up a group Google Chat for questions on-the-fly and casual banter.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Flexible schedule
- Personal interest in activewear trends
- Sales experience a plus, but not required
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to welcome you to Tokalon Clothing as a Design Concierge!